The Best Crock pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. You are going to love this easy chicken pot pie recipe. It is our favorite crock pot recipe!
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 cup Milk
- (1) 16 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 3–4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
Cook on low all day.
Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
It is delicious and very easy!
This recipe is perfect paired with your bread of choice. My personal favorite is a croissant.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie