You need to try a variety of recipe choices for shrimp processing, such as the Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan recipe. You can, of course, combine shrimp with various herbs and additional menus. Parmesan can be one of the right choices to combine shrimp with unusual ingredients. When you want your dish to be finished quickly, then you need to follow the manufacturing steps in this article.
Sooner or later, you will need variations on shrimp processing to help you have a diverse menu. Besides, shrimp is one of the ingredients that is easily found and has a savory and tender taste that is not forgotten. Shrimp also have proper nutrition for the body. So, it’s not wrong when you like shrimp and try to provide the best dishes for the family.
Now to make one serving of Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Parmesan is not difficult. The combination of garlic with parmesan certainly can improve the taste of savory shrimp. Besides, you can also serve this food quickly so that it can be cooked at any time without taking up your time. When you want to make it more perfect, then you need to pay attention to every detail of how to make it in this article. Shrimp maturity level will also affect the delicacy of these foods, so you should not miss the following recipe.Print
Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a deliciously easy Shrimp Recipe! Coated in a rustic and buttery sauce ready in less than 10 minutes, people will think there is a hidden chef in your kitchen! Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner!
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 pound (500 grams) shrimp, tails on or off
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat cream
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Heat oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
Melt the butter in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth; allow to reduce to half while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan.
Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens.
Add the shrimp back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley. Taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veg.
- Use a good quality dry white wine such as a pinot griot or chardonnay.
White wine can also be substituted for chicken broth or left out completely. The flavour in the sauce will be altered.
- I use reduced fat cream (or light cream) for this recipe. Substitute with half and half if you wish, being careful not to bring the sauce to a boil or it may curdle. You can also use evaporated milk as a low calorie substitution.
- Heavy or thickened cream may also be used and will not require thickening with cornstarch. Allow cream to reduce in a gentle simmer until thickened to your liking.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan